Traveling Luck for Lipovica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Lipovica?What's around Lipovica?
Wikipedia near Lipovica
Where to stay near Lipovica
Also known as Lipovice, Lipovicë
The timezone in Lipovica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:10 and Sunset at 18:58. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.203888900000003°, Longitude. 20.6202778°
Geographic features & Photographs around Lipovica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mrmonje (3.1km)
- Jablanica (3.1km)
- Biočin (3.4km)
- Batnjik (4.8km)
- Vračevo (5.2km)
- Zavada (5.4km)
- Panojeviće (5.5km)
- Glušci (5.6km)
- Kućane (6.3km)
- Kraviće (6.4km)
- Trnavci (6.4km)
- Dolac (6.4km)
- Vrba (6.4km)
- Gnjilica (6.5km)
- Košutica (6.8km)
- Kozarevo (6.9km)
- Donji Kaljin (7km)
- Požežina (7.3km)
- Dragunac (7.3km)
- Rudnica (7.5km)
- Ackovići (7.5km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Rudnica (7.3km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Velika Čukara (5.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bistrička Reka (7.2km)
Airports close to Lipovica
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (92.1km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (172.9km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (190.4km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (211.6km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (212.4km)