Traveling Luck for Gornji Bučumet, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Gornji Bucumet?What's around Gornji Bucumet?
Wikipedia near Gornji Bucumet
Where to stay near Gornji Bučumet
The timezone in Gornji Bucumet is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:04 and Sunset at 18:56. It's light
Latitude. 42.9166667°, Longitude. 21.6166667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Gornji Bučumet, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Gornji Bučumet (0km)
- Donji Bučumet (0.6km)
- Srednji Bučumet (0.8km)
- Lalinovac (2.5km)
- Radinovac (4.2km)
- Rujkovac (4.4km)
- Geglja (5.6km)
- Slišane (5.8km)
- Gazdare (6.1km)
- Crni Vrh (6.3km)
- Mijajlica (7.7km)
- Prekopčelica (8km)
- Majkovac (8.7km)
- Gornja Lapaštica (8.7km)
- Šilovo (9km)
- Orane (9.1km)
- Borince (9.4km)
- Krivača (9.7km)
- Lozane (10km)
- Medveđa (10.2km)
- Obražda (10.5km)
- Rafuna (10.9km)
- Turjane (10.9km)
- Kapit (11km)
- Ivanje (11.1km)
- Ðulekare (11.4km)
- Lebane (11.7km)
- Šarce (11.9km)
- Vujanovo (12km)
- Goli Rid (12km)
- Mrveš (12.4km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Ivanjska Mira (12.3km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Caričin Grad (8.4km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Jablanica (4.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Oranjsko Brdo (10.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Dragovački Rid (12.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Goleš (9.6km)
Airports close to Gornji Bučumet
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (72.2km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (125.9km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (175.6km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (241.2km)