Traveling Luck for Opština Negotin, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Opstina Negotin?What's around Opstina Negotin?
Wikipedia near Opstina Negotin
Where to stay near Opština Negotin
The timezone in Opstina Negotin is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:45 and Sunset at 19:16. It's light
Latitude. 44.229444399999998°, Longitude. 22.525277800000001°
Geographic features & Photographs around Opština Negotin, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Negotin (0.7km)
- Badnjevo (2.5km)
- Vidrov Grad (2.7km)
- Miloševo (3.6km)
- Bratujevačke Pionice (3.7km)
- Samarinovac (5.8km)
- Vidrovac (5.9km)
- Srbovo (7.6km)
- Čubra (7.7km)
- Bukovče (7.9km)
- Kobišnica (8km)
- Dušanovac (8.3km)
- Rušan Pivnica (8.5km)
- Karbulovo (8.7km)
- Jasenica (9.1km)
- Mokranje (9.5km)
- Balej Pivnica (10km)
- Kusjak (10.3km)
- Prahovo (10.3km)
- Dupljane (10.7km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Negtinsko Blato (4.5km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Jotićev Mlin (2.9km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Pădure Braniştei (11.4km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Krajina (8.5km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Negotin (0km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Dupljanska Reka (9.3km)
Airports close to Opština Negotin
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (127.9km)
Caransebes(CSB), Caransebes, Romania (156.3km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (217.6km)
Giarmata(TSR), Timisoara, Romania (231.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Opština Negotin
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (163.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.