Traveling Luck for Golema Reka, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Golema Reka?What's around Golema Reka?
Wikipedia near Golema Reka
Where to stay near Golema Reka
The timezone in Golema Reka is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:56 and Sunset at 15:54. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5764°, Longitude. 22.4275°
Satellite map around Golema Reka
Loading map of Golema Reka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Golema Reka, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Golema Reka (0km)
- Jelašnička Reka (0km)
- Meljiška Reka (0.9km)
- Vlaški Dol (1.1km)
- Polonska Reka (1.8km)
- Duboki Dol (2km)
- Levača (2.2km)
- Kiseljski Potok (3.2km)
- Balinački Potok (3.3km)
- Gornji Vrli Dol (3.6km)
- Barska Reka (3.9km)
- Ciganski Dol (4.2km)
- Kusa Reka (4.2km)
- Krstin Dol (4.3km)
- Donji Vrli Dol (4.5km)
- Paljevine (5.1km)
- Redavska Reka (5.2km)
- Leskovska Reka (5.2km)
- Graden Kladenac (5.3km)
Accommodation around Golema Reka
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Paljevine (4.5km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Damnjanova Čuka (3.5km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Stenovati Dol (5.2km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Sredilj (4.6km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Zaglavak (2.9km)
Airports close to Golema Reka
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (149km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (168.2km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (187.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Golema Reka
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (229.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.