Traveling Luck for Vrbak, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Vrbak?What's around Vrbak?
Wikipedia near Vrbak
Where to stay near Vrbak
The timezone in Vrbak is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:53 and Sunset at 15:53. It's light
Latitude. 43.6864°, Longitude. 22.2778°
Satellite map around Vrbak
Loading map of Vrbak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vrbak, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Vrbak (0km)
- Ciganska Šuma (1.5km)
- Stare Livade (2km)
- Kulište (2.4km)
- Kalavura (2.6km)
- Virovi (2.6km)
- Jasenje (2.6km)
- Antanas (2.7km)
- Smrdan (2.9km)
- Del (3.1km)
- Vasilovo Polje (3.2km)
- Poljatište (3.4km)
- Ljubava (3.5km)
- Carevac (3.7km)
- Gložje (3.8km)
- Slog (3.9km)
- Jarčinica (4.1km)
- Valuge (4.2km)
- Turska Livada (4.4km)
- Lukovo (4.5km)
- Golemo Polje (4.5km)
- Golemo Drvo (4.6km)
- Vlaština (4.6km)
- Gumište (4.7km)
- Dubrava (4.8km)
- Kuda (4.8km)
- Lešje (4.9km)
- Pojište (4.9km)
- Dugi Del (4.9km)
- Sadak (4.9km)
- Dubrava (5.1km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Porednik (4.7km)
Accommodation around Vrbak
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Suva Padina (3.2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Brestova Padina (4.2km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Selačka Reka (2.8km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Smaitac (3.5km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Grabovac (3.5km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Trnovska Bara (1.1km)
Airports close to Vrbak
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (169.1km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (172.4km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (188.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Vrbak
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (210km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.