Traveling Luck for Čukar, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Cukar?What's around Cukar?
Wikipedia near Cukar
Where to stay near Čukar
The timezone in Cukar is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:56 and Sunset at 15:54. It's light
Latitude. 43.6253°, Longitude. 22.1267°
Satellite map around Čukar
Loading map of Čukar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Čukar, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Drum (1.1km)
- Krst (1.6km)
- Rajkin Del (1.8km)
- Barice (2.1km)
- Cerače (2.1km)
- Rošinac (2.3km)
- Dmitrovik (2.5km)
- Vlanje (2.5km)
- Ratovica (3.1km)
- Koševi (3.7km)
- Delnice (3.7km)
- Ravnište (3.7km)
- Vinski Del (4km)
- Slatinski Del (4.1km)
- Režinci (4.5km)
- Drenje (5km)
- Srpata (5km)
- Dubrave (5.1km)
- Rudina (5.2km)
- Del (5.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Čukar
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Šiba (4.5km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- Dobra Sreća (1.3km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Šuplji Kamen (3km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Srednji Trap (3.5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mećedol (3.5km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Tumba (4.3km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Golemo Bilo (4.8km)
Airports close to Čukar
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (173.1km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (173.3km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (188.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Čukar
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (211.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.