Traveling Luck for Pljoš, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Pljos?What's around Pljos?
Wikipedia near Pljos
Where to stay near Pljoš
The timezone in Pljos is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:00 and Sunset at 16:30. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.4778°, Longitude. 21.4947°
Satellite map around Pljoš
Loading map of Pljoš and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pljoš, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Velika Šuma (1km)
- Stara Koliba (1.4km)
- Polje (1.6km)
- Šuga (2km)
- Milojeva Livada (2.2km)
- Parlog (2.3km)
- Bačevište (2.8km)
- Veliki Laz (2.9km)
- Donji Ključ (2.9km)
- Mali Laz (3km)
- Zalanova Njiva (3.1km)
- Lojze (3.5km)
- Ravnica (3.6km)
- Srndaljski Laz (3.9km)
- Nerezina (3.9km)
- Jezero (4km)
- Čair (4.2km)
- Cerjak (4.2km)
- Ðipak (4.4km)
- Leštak (4.4km)
- Mangup (4.7km)
- Kruškar (4.8km)
- Sarajlika (4.8km)
- Ključ (4.9km)
- Bučina (4.9km)
- Zlatske Bare (4.9km)
- Ribarski Laz (5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Pljoš
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Beli Brdo (3.7km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Ribare (5.4km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Damnjanovački Potok (4.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Radoševac (3km)
Airports close to Pljoš
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (126.7km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (199.8km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (206.9km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (250.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Pljoš
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (217.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.