Traveling Luck for Kozja Grbina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kozja Grbina?What's around Kozja Grbina?
Wikipedia near Kozja Grbina
Where to stay near Kozja Grbina
The timezone in Kozja Grbina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:37 and Sunset at 15:59. It's light
Latitude. 43.6289°, Longitude. 22.1008°
Satellite map around Kozja Grbina
Loading map of Kozja Grbina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kozja Grbina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Kozja Grbina
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (4.4km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Tumba (3km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Babavište (3.5km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- Dobra Sreća (3.8km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bele (3.2km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Šuplji Kamen (0.7km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Srednji Trap (4.1km)
Airports close to Kozja Grbina
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (172.2km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (175.2km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (190.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kozja Grbina
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (210.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.