Traveling Luck for Crkvište, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Crkviste?What's around Crkviste?
Wikipedia near Crkviste
Where to stay near Crkvište
The timezone in Crkviste is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:25 and Sunset at 17:07. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5244°, Longitude. 21.9444°
Satellite map around Crkvište
Loading map of Crkvište and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Crkvište, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Rajkovica (0.9km)
- ZdravčaČuka (1.6km)
- Dubanjin Vrh (1.8km)
- Golemi Vrh (2.1km)
- Latinski Vrh (2.4km)
- Redak (2.6km)
- Božurna (2.7km)
- Rudina (2.8km)
- Lakinački Del (2.9km)
- Širina (3.3km)
- Široka Arnica (3.6km)
- Glavčina (3.7km)
- Kozja Grbina (3.9km)
- Jovanova Kapa (3.9km)
- Krivonos (4.2km)
- Nadkamen (4.3km)
- Gorevinski Vrh (4.4km)
- Vlaklinov Vrh (4.6km)
- Mednički Del (4.6km)
- Raškovac (4.8km)
- Čuka (5km)
Accommodation around Crkvište
- a burial site.
- Sveti Ilija (3.7km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Drum (3.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Srednji Trap (4.6km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Petrovdan (2.4km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Javor (2.2km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Goveđi Peštar (2.3km)
Airports close to Crkvište
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (152.4km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (177.6km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (210.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Crkvište
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (219km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.