Traveling Luck for Svinjci, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Svinjci?What's around Svinjci?
Wikipedia near Svinjci
Where to stay near Svinjci
The timezone in Svinjci is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:34 and Sunset at 16:02. It's light
Latitude. 43.6039°, Longitude. 21.8364°
Satellite map around Svinjci
Loading map of Svinjci and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Svinjci, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Svinjci (0km)
- Ravna Poljana (1km)
- Govedarište (1.2km)
- Gavrančić (1.3km)
- Sečar (1.6km)
- Jermenčić (1.7km)
- Prisad (2.1km)
- Paunovo Blato (2.4km)
- Ozren (2.8km)
- Cerak (3.2km)
- Grmada (3.2km)
- Trljaci (3.6km)
- Vodice (3.7km)
- Ripaljka (3.7km)
- Igrište (3.8km)
- Bazarje (4km)
- Žarnice (4km)
- Bekčir (4.1km)
- Letnica (4.2km)
- Pažar (4.2km)
- Vlasina (4.3km)
Accommodation around Svinjci
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Arhanđel (2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Kopane Pare (2.2km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Željin Kamen (2.2km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Ozren (1.8km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Šupljaja (3km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Ravna Vrtača (2.7km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Leskovik (2.7km)
Airports close to Svinjci
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (155.6km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (192.1km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (213.1km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (214.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Svinjci
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (206.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.