Traveling Luck for Breg, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Breg?What's around Breg?
Wikipedia near Breg
Where to stay near Breg
The timezone in Breg is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:30 and Sunset at 16:05. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5689°, Longitude. 21.6908°
Satellite map around Breg
Loading map of Breg and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Breg, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Drenjar (0.5km)
- Lugarište (1km)
- Begove Livade (1.2km)
- Pištak (1.5km)
- Pustak (1.6km)
- Žilak (2km)
- Selište (2.2km)
- Padalište (2.2km)
- Igrište (2.3km)
- Livade (2.3km)
- Crveno Polje (2.4km)
- Logorište (2.6km)
- Smrdan (2.6km)
- Šanac (2.9km)
- Ravna Šuma (3km)
- Laz (3.3km)
- Mutvak (3.5km)
- Bresje (3.5km)
- Moravište (3.6km)
- Velike Livade (3.6km)
- Ciganske Livade (3.7km)
- Topova Bara (3.9km)
- Dubrava (3.9km)
- Gorun (3.9km)
- Ravna Šuma (4km)
- Tursko Lojze (4km)
- Branici (4.1km)
- Krošar (4.3km)
- Gornji Ključ (4.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Breg
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Breg (0km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Stenje (3.9km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Aleksinac (3.1km)
Airports close to Breg
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (145.1km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (200.7km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (207.8km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (211.5km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (228.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Breg
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (208.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.