Traveling Luck for Delnice, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Delnice?What's around Delnice?
Wikipedia near Delnice
Where to stay near Delnice
The timezone in Delnice is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:58 and Sunset at 15:56. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5319°, Longitude. 21.7247°
Satellite map around Delnice
Loading map of Delnice and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Delnice, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Delnice (0km)
- Cigansko Groblje (0.5km)
- Osredak (1.6km)
- Poligon (1.6km)
- Moravište (1.7km)
- Bara (2km)
- Donje Polje (2.4km)
- Tozina Bašta (2.4km)
- Veliki Lug (2.4km)
- Kunje (3km)
- Krošar (3.1km)
- Staro Selo (3.1km)
- Branik (3.2km)
- Logorište (3.4km)
- Čalija (3.4km)
- Bačište (3.5km)
- Livade (3.5km)
- Šanac (3.7km)
- Zelen (3.8km)
- Grmada (3.9km)
- Srednje Polje (3.9km)
- Ravna Šuma (4km)
- Moravište (4.1km)
- Vrbak (4.4km)
Accommodation around Delnice
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir )) (( Sveti Arandel (3.7km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Aleksinac (4.3km)
- a commemorative structure or statue.
- Ruski Spomenik (1.1km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Crna Bara (3.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Utrine (4.2km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveta Trojica (3.8km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Icinski Kladenac (2.4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Aleksinac (4.1km)
Airports close to Delnice
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (142.2km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (195.3km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (206.8km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (213.6km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (228.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Delnice
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (213.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.