Traveling Luck for Ljutak, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Ljutak?What's around Ljutak?
Wikipedia near Ljutak
Where to stay near Ljutak
The timezone in Ljutak is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:35 and Sunset at 16:02. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6667°, Longitude. 21.6019°
Satellite map around Ljutak
Loading map of Ljutak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ljutak, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Selište (0.8km)
- Dubrava (0.9km)
- Široko Polje (1.1km)
- Lojze (1.5km)
- Drugovac (1.8km)
- Slatina (1.8km)
- Lipovac (2km)
- Krušar (2.1km)
- Veljkova Livada (2.2km)
- Konjska Poljana (2.3km)
- Ravnica (2.6km)
- Ribnik (2.8km)
- Utrina (2.9km)
- Matina Poljana (2.9km)
- Široko Polje (3.3km)
- Duga Livada (3.4km)
- Veliki Šanac (3.4km)
- Smrdan (3.4km)
- Mali Šanak (3.5km)
- Kozare (3.7km)
- Lozina Poljana (4.1km)
- Laz (4.1km)
- Dugo Polje (4.2km)
- Plandište (4.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Ljutak
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Točak (1.6km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Ražanj (3.9km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Drenovačka (2.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Malo Brdo (3.2km)
Airports close to Ljutak
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (153.4km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (192.5km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (231.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ljutak
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (194.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.