Traveling Luck for Selište, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Seliste?What's around Seliste?
Wikipedia near Seliste
Where to stay near Selište
The timezone in Seliste is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:02 and Sunset at 16:25. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6700°, Longitude. 21.6092°
Satellite map around Selište
Loading map of Selište and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Selište, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Selište (0km)
- Dubrava (1km)
- Lojze (1.3km)
- Veljkova Livada (1.5km)
- Široko Polje (1.9km)
- Slatina (1.9km)
- Konjska Poljana (2km)
- Lipovac (2.2km)
- Matina Poljana (2.2km)
- Drugovac (2.3km)
- Ribnik (2.5km)
- Krušar (2.7km)
- Kozare (2.9km)
- Ravnica (3km)
- Lozina Poljana (3.5km)
- Široko Polje (3.6km)
- Veliki Šanac (3.6km)
- Utrina (3.6km)
- Mali Šanak (3.8km)
- Duga Livada (3.9km)
- Smrdan (4.1km)
- Plandište (4.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Selište
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Lesina Padina (2.9km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Točak (1.8km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Ražanj (4.3km)
Airports close to Selište
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (154.1km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (192.6km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (230.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Selište
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (193.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.