Traveling Luck for Jelenje, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Jelenje?What's around Jelenje?
Wikipedia near Jelenje
Where to stay near Jelenje
Also known as Jelen
The timezone in Jelenje is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:02 and Sunset at 16:28. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.8492°, Longitude. 21.3772°
Satellite map around Jelenje
Loading map of Jelenje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jelenje, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Šavac (2.1km)
- Paraćin (3.3km)
- Čepure (3.5km)
- Striža (3.7km)
- Tekija (5.3km)
- Raševica (5.4km)
- Trešnjevica (5.9km)
- Donje Vidovo (6.2km)
- Ratare (6.9km)
- Sinji Vir (7km)
- Glavica (7.1km)
- Potočac (7.3km)
- Mala Trešnjevica (7.4km)
- Lebina (8.2km)
- Dvorica (8.2km)
- Gornje Vidovo (8.2km)
- Donji Jovac (8.9km)
- Davidovac (9.2km)
- Svojnovo (9.5km)
- Mirilovac (9.5km)
- Krežbinac (9.8km)
- Gornji Jovac (10km)
- Sikirica (10.1km)
- Ćuprija (10.2km)
- Bošnjane (10.6km)
Accommodation around Jelenje
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Vezirovo Brdo (9.9km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- an open as opposed to wooded area.
- Petlovac (8.3km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveta Petka (8km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Čukara (8km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Veliko Pomoravlje (3.4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Paraćin (7.5km)
Airports close to Jelenje
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (160.6km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (170.5km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (243.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Jelenje
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (168.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.