Traveling Luck for Simino brdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Simino brdo?What's around Simino brdo?
Wikipedia near Simino brdo
Where to stay near Simino brdo
The timezone in Simino brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:04 and Sunset at 16:27. It's light
Latitude. 44.0156°, Longitude. 21.2150°
Satellite map around Simino brdo
Loading map of Simino brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Simino brdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ribnik (1km)
- Bukovče (2km)
- Novo Lanište (2.9km)
- Voljevče (3.4km)
- Z. st Lanište (3.7km)
- Donje Štiplje (4km)
- St. Lanište (4.3km)
- Deonica (5km)
- Siokovac (5.6km)
- Vranovac (5.8km)
- Gornji Račnik (5.8km)
- Kočino Selo (6.1km)
- Jagodina (6.3km)
- Donji Račnik (6.3km)
- Vinorača (6.6km)
- Crnče (6.8km)
- Jakovic (7km)
- Ribare (7km)
- Gornje Štiplje (7.3km)
- Bagrdan (7.5km)
- Kalenovac (7.7km)
- Rajkinac (7.8km)
- Međureč (8km)
- Trnava (8.1km)
- Rakitovo (8.3km)
- Mali Popović (8.9km)
- Duboka (9km)
- Lovci (9.3km)
- Vojska (9.7km)
- Kolonije (9.8km)
- Glogovac (10km)
- Kovačevac (10.1km)
- Dragocvet (10.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Simino brdo
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Lipar (2.3km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Prnjavor (9.3km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Ključ (8.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Crnačko Brdo (4.5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Beli Izvor (8.4km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Tetrebovo Polje (7.7km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Mali Vrh (9.3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Jagodina (8km)
Airports close to Simino brdo
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (134.1km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (189.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Simino brdo
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (147km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.