Traveling Luck for Staro Brdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Staro Brdo?What's around Staro Brdo?
Wikipedia near Staro Brdo
Where to stay near Staro Brdo
The timezone in Staro Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:29 and Sunset at 17:10. It's light
Latitude. 43.6539°, Longitude. 21.0375°
Satellite map around Staro Brdo
Loading map of Staro Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Staro Brdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Rataj Mala (1.6km)
- Bogdanje (2.6km)
- Rujišnik (3.6km)
- Mijajlovac (3.6km)
- Savran Mala (3.8km)
- Medveđa (5km)
- Grabovac (5.6km)
- Trstenik (5.9km)
- Mala Sugubina (6.8km)
- Čairi (6.9km)
- Mala Drenova (7.2km)
- Stražba (7.6km)
- Gornji Ribnik (7.7km)
- Božurevac (8.1km)
- Pantićka Mala (8.1km)
- Donji Dubič (8.2km)
- Donji Ribnik (8.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Staro Brdo
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kamindžor (6.3km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kriva Kosa (7.1km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Trstenički Odžaci (5km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Ljubostinja (3.5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Hajdučki Izvor (5.8km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Toponica (7.5km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Trstenik (5.9km)
Airports close to Staro Brdo
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (141.8km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (166.1km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (229.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Staro Brdo
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (195.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.