Traveling Luck for Kandžik, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kandzik?What's around Kandzik?
Wikipedia near Kandzik
Where to stay near Kandžik
The timezone in Kandzik is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:56 and Sunset at 16:28. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.1239°, Longitude. 22.5019°
Satellite map around Kandžik
Loading map of Kandžik and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kandžik, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Tamnič (2.9km)
- Smedovac (3.9km)
- Rečka (3.9km)
- Klenovac (5.2km)
- Mokranje (6km)
- Rogljevo (6.1km)
- Brusnik (6.2km)
- Rajac (7km)
- Rušan Pivnica (7.3km)
- Braćevac (7.4km)
- Crnomasnica (8.7km)
- Zlokuće (8.8km)
- Visočke Pivnice (9km)
- Veljkovo (9.1km)
- Čubra (9.1km)
- Tabakovac (9.7km)
- Balej Pivnica (9.8km)
- Bratujevačke Pionice (10.2km)
- Kovilovo (10.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
Accommodation around Kandžik
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Balanovac (7.1km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Čuka (8.6km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Krajina (5.6km)
Airports close to Kandžik
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (132.2km)
Caransebes(CSB), Caransebes, Romania (169.5km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (205.9km)
Giarmata(TSR), Timisoara, Romania (243km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kandžik
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (172.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.