Traveling Luck for Lipar, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Lipar?What's around Lipar?
Wikipedia near Lipar
Where to stay near Lipar
The timezone in Lipar is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:58 and Sunset at 16:24. It's light
Latitude. 44.0583°, Longitude. 22.5325°
Satellite map around Lipar
Loading map of Lipar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lipar, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Crnomasnica (1.5km)
- Braćevac (2.8km)
- Rajac (4.7km)
- Šipikovo (5.1km)
- Zlokuće (5.4km)
- Tamnič (6.1km)
- Rabrovo (6.2km)
- Kanits (7km)
- Borilovets (8.1km)
- Perilovets (8.4km)
- Smedovac (8.4km)
- Kovilovo (8.9km)
- Mali Jasenovac (9km)
- Rogljevo (9.1km)
- Deleyna (9.2km)
- Veliki Jasenovac (9.4km)
- Shipikova Makhala (9.8km)
- Tabakovac (9.8km)
- Veljkovo (10.5km)
- Brusnik (10.5km)
- Dolni Boshnyak (10.6km)
- Kosovo (10.8km)
- Klenovac (10.9km)
- Shishentsi (11.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
Accommodation around Lipar
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Obshtina Boynitsa (7.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Sokolar (4.4km)
Airports close to Lipar
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (131.4km)
Caransebes(CSB), Caransebes, Romania (178.4km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (197km)
Giarmata(TSR), Timisoara, Romania (251.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Lipar
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (181.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.