Traveling Luck for Sokolar, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Sokolar?What's around Sokolar?
Wikipedia near Sokolar
Where to stay near Sokolar
The timezone in Sokolar is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:00 and Sunset at 16:19. It's light
Latitude. 44.0244°, Longitude. 22.5292°
Satellite map around Sokolar
Loading map of Sokolar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sokolar, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Šipikovo (3.1km)
- Rabrovo (3.8km)
- Perilovets (4.1km)
- Borilovets (4.1km)
- Crnomasnica (5.5km)
- Kanits (5.5km)
- Braćevac (6km)
- Shipikova Makhala (6.7km)
- Shishentsi (7.4km)
- Mali Jasenovac (8.3km)
- Dolni Boshnyak (8.4km)
- Rajac (8.8km)
- Zlokuće (9km)
- Boynitsa (9.1km)
- Gradskovski Kolibi (9.6km)
- Veliki Jasenovac (9.6km)
- Topolovets (10km)
- Deleyna (10.2km)
- Tamnič (10.3km)
- Tabakovac (11.1km)
- Khalovski Kolibi (11.7km)
- Kovilovo (12.3km)
- Smedovac (12.8km)
- Kalenik (13.1km)
- Tsar Petrovo (13.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
Accommodation around Sokolar
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Obshtina Boynitsa (3.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Sokolar (0km)
Airports close to Sokolar
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (132.9km)
Caransebes(CSB), Caransebes, Romania (182.7km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (193.1km)
Giarmata(TSR), Timisoara, Romania (255.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Sokolar
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (184.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.