Traveling Luck for Panjevačko Brdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Panjevacko Brdo?What's around Panjevacko Brdo?
Wikipedia near Panjevacko Brdo
Where to stay near Panjevačko Brdo
The timezone in Panjevacko Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:00 and Sunset at 16:32. It's light
Latitude. 44.1058°, Longitude. 21.5192°
Satellite map around Panjevačko Brdo
Loading map of Panjevačko Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Panjevačko Brdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Nabat (1.7km)
- Sorina Padina (2km)
- Koševo (2.1km)
- Gorunjski Vrh (2.2km)
- Velika Sokolica (2.5km)
- Šarene Vode (3.2km)
- Veliki Pastorak (3.6km)
- Mali Pastorak (4.1km)
- Belo Brdo (4.2km)
- Komarski Breg (4.7km)
- Maćija (4.9km)
- Oštri Vrh (4.9km)
- Oštri Vrh (5.3km)
- Krš (5.5km)
- Trstenjak (5.8km)
- Veliko Brdo (6.5km)
- Ðula-Deligrad (6.8km)
- Poljanska Glava (6.9km)
- Ðula (7.1km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Panjevačko Brdo
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Jelova Kosa (5.4km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Manasija (4.7km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Bajkino Brdo (6.5km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Bela Crkva (6.2km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Despotovac (5.8km)
Airports close to Panjevačko Brdo
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (145.7km)
Caransebes(CSB), Caransebes, Romania (183.3km)
Giarmata(TSR), Timisoara, Romania (221.2km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (223.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Panjevačko Brdo
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (136.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.