Traveling Luck for Cerje, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Cerje?What's around Cerje?
Wikipedia near Cerje
Where to stay near Cerje
The timezone in Cerje is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:33 and Sunset at 16:04. It's light
Latitude. 44.1039°, Longitude. 21.4989°
Satellite map around Cerje
Loading map of Cerje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cerje, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Velika Sokolica (1.4km)
- Veliki Pastorak (1.7km)
- Nabat (1.8km)
- Mali Pastorak (2.4km)
- Maćija (3km)
- Sorina Padina (3.6km)
- Koševo (3.8km)
- Krš (3.9km)
- Gorunjski Vrh (4.1km)
- Veliko Brdo (4.8km)
- Šarene Vode (5km)
- Oštri Vrh (5.3km)
- Oštri Vrh (5.5km)
- Miladinovo Brdo (5.8km)
- Komarski Breg (5.8km)
- Belo Brdo (5.9km)
- Trujićovo Brdo (6.3km)
- Ðula-Deligrad (6.7km)
Accommodation around Cerje
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Jelova Kosa (7.1km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Manasija (2.7km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Bajkino Brdo (6.9km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Bela Crkva (4.9km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Muve (7.2km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Despotovac (4km)
Airports close to Cerje
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (144.4km)
Caransebes(CSB), Caransebes, Romania (184.2km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (225.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Cerje
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (136.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.