Traveling Luck for Mandića Brdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Mandica Brdo?What's around Mandica Brdo?
Wikipedia near Mandica Brdo
Where to stay near Mandića Brdo
The timezone in Mandica Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:38 and Sunset at 16:11. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.9939°, Longitude. 20.0300°
Satellite map around Mandića Brdo
Loading map of Mandića Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mandića Brdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Duškovci (2km)
- Mušići (2.3km)
- Matovići (2.4km)
- Ježevica (3.6km)
- Ljutice (3.8km)
- Milakovići (3.9km)
- Arnautovići (4.2km)
- Vukosavljevići (4.4km)
- Todorovići (4.5km)
- Bogdanovići (4.7km)
- Mršelji (5.2km)
- Popovići (5.6km)
- Ševrljuge (5.7km)
- Dražinovići (5.7km)
- Vitosi (6km)
- Subjel (6.2km)
- Gornja Dobrinja (6.3km)
- Lečići (6.6km)
- Dragutinovići (6.7km)
- Mađer (6.7km)
- Milići (6.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Mandića Brdo
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Bulina Stena (5.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Gradnja (5.8km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Litica (6.7km)
Airports close to Mandića Brdo
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (110.2km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (161.6km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (209.6km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (221.2km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (227.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mandića Brdo
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (191km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (238.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.