Traveling Luck for Maovsko Brdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Maovsko Brdo?What's around Maovsko Brdo?
Wikipedia near Maovsko Brdo
Where to stay near Maovsko Brdo
The timezone in Maovsko Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:43 and Sunset at 16:08. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.9881°, Longitude. 20.0703°
Satellite map around Maovsko Brdo
Loading map of Maovsko Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Maovsko Brdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Duškovci (1.9km)
- Šumljakovina (3.6km)
- Gornja Dobrinja (3.6km)
- Mršelji (3.8km)
- Ježevica (4.8km)
- Bogdanica (4.8km)
- Matovići (5.1km)
- Pavlovici (6km)
- Mađer (6km)
- Mušići (6.1km)
- Srednja Dobrinja (6.2km)
- Čarapići (6.4km)
- Ljutice (6.4km)
- Bogdanovići (7km)
- Dražinovići (7.4km)
- Maslaći (7.6km)
- Arnautovići (7.6km)
- Milakovići (7.7km)
- Todorovići (8.1km)
- Vukosavljevići (8.2km)
- Gornji Karanci (8.5km)
- Vučicevići (8.5km)
- Donja Dobrinja (8.9km)
- Tabanovići (9.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Maovsko Brdo
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Tešovića Kosa (8.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Gradnja (8.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Bjeliš (8.5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Litica (9.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Jelav (5.4km)
Airports close to Maovsko Brdo
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (110.1km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (165.3km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (207.1km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (223.8km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (230.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Maovsko Brdo
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (189.3km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (241km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.