Traveling Luck for Beljevine, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Beljevine?What's around Beljevine?
Wikipedia near Beljevine
Where to stay near Beljevine
The timezone in Beljevine is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:03 and Sunset at 16:27. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.1417°, Longitude. 21.4650°
Satellite map around Beljevine
Loading map of Beljevine and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Beljevine, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
Accommodation around Beljevine
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Manasija (5.4km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Zlatovo (8.4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Despotovac (7km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Bajkino Brdo (5km)
Airports close to Beljevine
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (138.8km)
Caransebes(CSB), Caransebes, Romania (180.9km)
Giarmata(TSR), Timisoara, Romania (216.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Beljevine
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (131.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.