Traveling Luck for Maćija, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Macija?What's around Macija?
Wikipedia near Macija
Where to stay near Maćija
The timezone in Macija is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:04 and Sunset at 16:26. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.1075°, Longitude. 21.4669° , Elevation. 467m
Satellite map around Maćija
Loading map of Maćija and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Maćija, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Maćija (0km)
- Mali Pastorak (1.2km)
- Veliki Pastorak (1.5km)
- Veliko Brdo (2.2km)
- Velika Sokolica (2.8km)
- Krš (3.6km)
- Nabat (4km)
- Miladinovo Brdo (4.9km)
- Oštri Vrh (5.9km)
- Trujićovo Brdo (6.3km)
- Koševo (6.6km)
- Sorina Padina (6.6km)
- Gorunjski Vrh (7.1km)
- Rapatna (7.1km)
- Šarene Vode (7.8km)
- Oštri Vrh (7.9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Maćija
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Kozji Grb (7.2km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Manasija (0.9km)
- Čukovac (8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Bajkino Brdo (7.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Panjevačko Brdo (4.9km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Bela Crkva (5km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Muve (6.6km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Despotovac (2.6km)
Airports close to Maćija
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (141.9km)
Caransebes(CSB), Caransebes, Romania (184.9km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (228.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Maćija
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (135.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.