Traveling Luck for Panjevačka Reka, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Panjevacka Reka?What's around Panjevacka Reka?
Wikipedia near Panjevacka Reka
Where to stay near Panjevačka Reka
The timezone in Panjevacka Reka is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:05 and Sunset at 16:22. It's light
Latitude. 44.1172°, Longitude. 21.4794°
Satellite map around Panjevačka Reka
Loading map of Panjevačka Reka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Panjevačka Reka, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Mali Pastorak (0.5km)
- Velika Sokolica (1.5km)
- Maćija (1.7km)
- Veliki Pastorak (2km)
- Veliko Brdo (2.5km)
- Nabat (2.7km)
- Oštri Vrh (4.2km)
- Krš (4.9km)
- Koševo (5.3km)
- Rapatna (5.7km)
- Sorina Padina (5.9km)
- Gorunjski Vrh (6.1km)
- Miladinovo Brdo (6.4km)
- Šarene Vode (6.5km)
- Čukare (7.3km)
- Trujićovo Brdo (7.6km)
- Glavčina (7.9km)
- Oštri Vrh (8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Panjevačka Reka
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Manasija (2.3km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Bela Crkva (6.2km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Despotovac (4.1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Bajkino Brdo (6km)
Airports close to Panjevačka Reka
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (141.9km)
Caransebes(CSB), Caransebes, Romania (183.3km)
Giarmata(TSR), Timisoara, Romania (219.5km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (226.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Panjevačka Reka
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (134.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.