Traveling Luck for Golemi Vrh, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Golemi Vrh?What's around Golemi Vrh?
Wikipedia near Golemi Vrh
Where to stay near Golemi Vrh
Also known as Radenkovo Brdo
The timezone in Golemi Vrh is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:01 and Sunset at 16:23. It's light
Latitude. 43.5403°, Longitude. 21.9417°
Satellite map around Golemi Vrh
Loading map of Golemi Vrh and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Golemi Vrh, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Golemi Vrh (0km)
- Dubanjin Vrh (1.3km)
- Jovanova Kapa (1.9km)
- Široka Arnica (2.2km)
- Redak (2.3km)
- Latinski Vrh (2.4km)
- Širina (2.5km)
- Vlaklinov Vrh (2.5km)
- Glavčina (2.6km)
- Rajkovica (2.8km)
- Kitka (3.1km)
- ZdravčaČuka (3.3km)
- Božurna (3.4km)
- Kurina Mrtvina (3.7km)
- Raškovac (3.8km)
- Krivonos (3.9km)
- Rudina (4km)
- Golemi Del (4.1km)
- Lakinački Del (4.1km)
- Retke Buke (4.2km)
Accommodation around Golemi Vrh
- a burial site.
- Sveti Ilija (4.3km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Drum (4.3km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Petrovdan (0.8km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Krst (3km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Javor (2.4km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Goveđi Peštar (2.6km)
Airports close to Golemi Vrh
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (154km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (179.1km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (209.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Golemi Vrh
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (217km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.