Traveling Luck for Božurna, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Bozurna?What's around Bozurna?
Wikipedia near Bozurna
Where to stay near Božurna
Also known as Bozuma, Božuma
The timezone in Bozurna is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:25 and Sunset at 17:07. It's light
Latitude. 43.5219°, Longitude. 21.9167°
Satellite map around Božurna
Loading map of Božurna and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Božurna, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Božurna (0km)
- Lakinački Del (1.1km)
- Latinski Vrh (1.2km)
- Gorevinski Vrh (2.3km)
- Čuka (2.4km)
- Grabovački Del (2.7km)
- Glavčina (2.7km)
- Raškovac (3.2km)
- Rajkovica (3.3km)
- Golemi Vrh (3.4km)
- Prekonoška Čuka (3.8km)
- Lipovo (4km)
- Dubanjin Vrh (4km)
- ZdravčaČuka (4.1km)
- Jovanova Kapa (4.5km)
- Vrelska Čuka (4.8km)
- Vlaklinov Vrh (4.9km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Božurna
- a burial site.
- Sveti Ilija (1km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Golak (4.4km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Drum (1.2km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Glog (3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bautovac (4.5km)
Airports close to Božurna
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (150.7km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (179.6km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (212.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Božurna
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (218.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.