Traveling Luck for Sveti Arhanđel, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Sveti Arhandel?What's around Sveti Arhandel?
Wikipedia near Sveti Arhandel
Where to stay near Sveti Arhanđel
Also known as Sveti Arandel, Sveti Aranđel
The timezone in Sveti Arhandel is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:37 and Sunset at 16:00. It's light
Latitude. 43.6189°, Longitude. 21.8317°
Satellite map around Sveti Arhanđel
Loading map of Sveti Arhanđel and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sveti Arhanđel, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Jermenčić (0.4km)
- Govedarište (0.8km)
- Vodice (1.7km)
- Igrište (1.8km)
- Sečar (1.9km)
- Svinjci (2km)
- Ravna Poljana (2.1km)
- Ozren (2.3km)
- Ripaljka (2.5km)
- Pažar (2.5km)
- Žarnice (2.6km)
- Ornice (3.1km)
- Gavrančić (3.2km)
- Prisad (3.3km)
- Paunovo Blato (3.6km)
- Mednik (3.8km)
- Vašarište (4km)
- Krušak (4.1km)
- Hajduča Poljana (4.2km)
- Kalavat (4.4km)
- Krušar (4.5km)
Accommodation around Sveti Arhanđel
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Arhanđel (0km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Trebič (4.4km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Željin Kamen (2.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Kopane Pare (3km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Ozren (3.7km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Visoki Čukar (4.2km)
Airports close to Sveti Arhanđel
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (157.1km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (193.7km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (211.3km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (214km)
Airfields or small airports close to Sveti Arhanđel
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (204.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.