Traveling Luck for Gradašnica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Gradasnica?What's around Gradasnica?
Wikipedia near Gradasnica
Where to stay near Gradašnica
The timezone in Gradasnica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:57 and Sunset at 15:55. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6533°, Longitude. 21.8603°
Satellite map around Gradašnica
Loading map of Gradašnica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gradašnica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Čair (0.8km)
- Kršina (0.9km)
- Vašarište (1.4km)
- Laguševac (1.6km)
- Debeli Lug (1.8km)
- Bačište (2.2km)
- Ključ (2.2km)
- Mednik (2.4km)
- Kutlavica (2.7km)
- Jasen (2.9km)
- Radina Šuma (3.1km)
- Ripaljka (3.2km)
- Kaljeno Polje (3.6km)
- Agina Livada (3.7km)
- Igrište (3.8km)
- Kalavat (3.9km)
- Pograđe (4.1km)
- Među Šume (4.2km)
- Ozren (4.3km)
- Selište (4.5km)
- Vodice (4.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Gradašnica
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Beli Breg (2.4km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Ravnište (3.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Golema Padina (4.5km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Trebič (1.3km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Banja (2.5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Barudžija (3.3km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Soko Grad (4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Sokobanja (4.7km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Golemi Kamen (4.6km)
Airports close to Gradašnica
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (162.4km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (194.4km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (209.6km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (209.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gradašnica
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (200.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.