Traveling Luck for Ðurđići, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Durdici?What's around Durdici?
Wikipedia near Durdici
Where to stay near Ðurđići
The timezone in Durdici is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:56 and Sunset at 16:45. It's light
Latitude. 43.6575°, Longitude. 20.8506°
Satellite map around Ðurđići
Loading map of Ðurđići and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ðurđići, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Graćačka Reka (3.1km)
- Stubalska Reka (3.4km)
- Mala Reka (3.7km)
- Gočka Reka (3.7km)
- Novoselska Reka (3.9km)
- Vujaški Potok (4.1km)
- Čukojevačka Reka (5.8km)
- Bara (6.4km)
- Vellka Reka (6.4km)
- Otročka Reka (6.5km)
- Veliki Čainski Potok (7.1km)
- Velika Reka (7.1km)
- Gruža (7.1km)
- Duboki Potok (7.2km)
- Celijska Reka (7.8km)
- Vrnjačka Reka (8.2km)
Accommodation around Ðurđići
- a burial site.
- Vraneško Groblje (7.1km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Lipova (3.3km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Stepandelo (7km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Obešenjak (3.1km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Ključ (6.3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Vrnjačka Banja (7.2km)
Airports close to Ðurđići
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (143.4km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (159.3km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (235.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ðurđići
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (198.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.