Traveling Luck for Mala Reka, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Mala Reka?What's around Mala Reka?
Wikipedia near Mala Reka
Where to stay near Mala Reka
The timezone in Mala Reka is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:52 and Sunset at 16:50. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6311°, Longitude. 20.8633°
Satellite map around Mala Reka
Loading map of Mala Reka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mala Reka, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Mala Reka
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Lipova (3.1km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Stepandelo (8.8km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Vruci Izvor (8.3km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Ključ (5.6km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Vrnjačka Banja (3.6km)
Airports close to Mala Reka
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (139.8km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (162.9km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (231.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mala Reka
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (201.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.