Traveling Luck for Aleksina Gradina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Aleksina Gradina?What's around Aleksina Gradina?
Wikipedia near Aleksina Gradina
Where to stay near Aleksina Gradina
The timezone in Aleksina Gradina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:04 and Sunset at 16:31. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5961°, Longitude. 20.9122°
Satellite map around Aleksina Gradina
Loading map of Aleksina Gradina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Aleksina Gradina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Ðakovački Potok (3.7km)
- Kamenica (3.8km)
- Brezovička Reka (3.8km)
- Sitrovica (3.8km)
- Velika Reka (4.3km)
- Vrnjačka Reka (6.2km)
- Celijska Reka (6.4km)
- Mala Reka (6.5km)
- Gočka Reka (6.5km)
- Brenjanica (7km)
- Loskovičja Reka (7.1km)
- Osaonička Reka (7.4km)
- Duboki Potok (7.4km)
- Popinska Reka (7.4km)
- Mala (7.6km)
- Stublička Reka (7.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Aleksina Gradina
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Lipova (7.6km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Lipa (2km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Goč (8km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Ključ (7.1km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Vodičko Brdo (7.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Vrnjačka Banja (2.9km)
Airports close to Aleksina Gradina
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (134.8km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (168.8km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (225.6km)