Traveling Luck for Kožder, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kozder?What's around Kozder?
Wikipedia near Kozder
Where to stay near Kožder
Also known as Kozude, Kozuder, Kožude, Kožuder
The timezone in Kozder is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:58 and Sunset at 15:56. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6419°, Longitude. 21.7608°
Satellite map around Kožder
Loading map of Kožder and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kožder, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Krušje (0.6km)
- Lukovo (0.9km)
- Raskrsje (1.1km)
- Ravna Šuma (1.3km)
- Jazbine (1.5km)
- Gorocvet (1.6km)
- Strikovac (1.6km)
- Kunje (1.7km)
- Merino (1.9km)
- Pavčina (2km)
- Srednji Brod (2.1km)
- Jošje (2.2km)
- Brestansko (2.3km)
- Gorunje (2.3km)
- Ambarišta (2.5km)
- Staro Selo (2.6km)
- Bojina (2.7km)
- Bojina (2.7km)
- Starčevica (2.8km)
- Drenov Panj (2.9km)
- Nerezina (3.3km)
- Rusalija (3.5km)
- Šiljina Njiva (3.6km)
- Krušar (3.8km)
- Cerje (3.8km)
- Ćumurdžinica (4km)
- Kaljavac (4km)
Accommodation around Kožder
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Strikovac (3.3km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Studeni Kladenac (3.3km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Veljikov Kamen (4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Široka Kosa (3.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Vrh (3.5km)
Airports close to Kožder
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (156.6km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (200.8km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (204.6km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (218.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kožder
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (200km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.