Traveling Luck for Podleg, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Podleg?What's around Podleg?
Wikipedia near Podleg
Where to stay near Podleg
The timezone in Podleg is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:58 and Sunset at 16:50. It's light
Latitude. 43.7397°, Longitude. 20.0686°
Satellite map around Podleg
Loading map of Podleg and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Podleg, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pogled (1.7km)
- Grabovik (2km)
- Radobuda (2.4km)
- Vrane (2.6km)
- Vigošte (3.1km)
- Arilje (3.1km)
- Krcevine (3.6km)
- Svračkovo (3.6km)
- Donje Selo (3.8km)
- Vojinovići (3.9km)
- Grdovići (4.3km)
- Vraneši (4.4km)
- Cerova (4.6km)
- Novakovići (4.7km)
- Stojkovići (5.1km)
- Pantovići (5.1km)
- Nikolići (5.2km)
- Dolina (5.3km)
- Ičelići (5.8km)
- Gornje Selo (5.9km)
- Mala (5.9km)
- Dragojevac (5.9km)
- Godovik (6km)
- Kaljevići (6.2km)
- Nedeljkovići (6.6km)
- Kućište (7.2km)
- Milićevo Selo (7.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Podleg
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- Žirave (3.4km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Blagaja (1.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Abašina Voda (2km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Tisavica (4.3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Arilje (3.4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Vranjevina (6.2km)
Airports close to Podleg
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (142.1km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (164.6km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (179km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (197.5km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (219.8km)