Traveling Luck for Ćulum, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Culum?What's around Culum?
Wikipedia near Culum
Where to stay near Ćulum
Also known as Bovanska Reka
The timezone in Culum is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:00 and Sunset at 16:27. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6322°, Longitude. 21.7169°
Satellite map around Ćulum
Loading map of Ćulum and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ćulum, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Šib (0.9km)
- Trkanje (1.5km)
- Lanište (1.6km)
- Drenjar (1.8km)
- Kaškalo (1.8km)
- Ambarišta (2km)
- Ravnjak (2.1km)
- Bojina (2.3km)
- Šiljato Drvo (2.3km)
- Bovanska Poljana (2.4km)
- Merino (2.6km)
- Zavoj (3km)
- Cerje (3km)
- Strikovac (3km)
- Cerovac (3.2km)
- Bojina (3.2km)
- Guvnište (3.5km)
- Lukovo (3.6km)
- Pavčina (3.7km)
- Kusak (3.7km)
- Jazbine (4km)
- Guvnište (4.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Ćulum
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Strikovac (1.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bovan (0.4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Veljikov Kamen (3.7km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Bovansko Jezero (2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Sedi Vrh (3.9km)
Airports close to Ćulum
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (153.6km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (202.9km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (203.4km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (223.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ćulum
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (200.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.