Traveling Luck for Glijački Potok, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Glijacki Potok?What's around Glijacki Potok?
Wikipedia near Glijacki Potok
Where to stay near Glijački Potok
Also known as Glijecki Potok, Gliječki Potok
The timezone in Glijacki Potok is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:07 and Sunset at 16:03. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5858°, Longitude. 20.2236°
Satellite map around Glijački Potok
Loading map of Glijački Potok and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Glijački Potok, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Sveštica (0.9km)
- Ivanjica (1km)
- Sađavac (1.8km)
- Bedina Varoš (1.9km)
- Šljivići (2.4km)
- Crnjevo (3.4km)
- Zarići (4km)
- Popovići (4.1km)
- Mala (4.3km)
- Kolonija (4.4km)
- Bukovica (4.6km)
- Glavinići (4.7km)
- Ocokoljići (4.8km)
- Obrenovići (4.9km)
- Grbići (5.3km)
- Kušići (5.4km)
- Grbići (5.4km)
- Drenova (5.5km)
- Lisa (5.9km)
- Zabrde (6.1km)
- Danilivoći (6.4km)
- Milicevići (6.5km)
- Vratonjići (6.6km)
- Jevac (6.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Glijački Potok
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Siminac Most (5.1km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Mucina Voda (3.6km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Moravica (5.4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Jevačke Stene (6.4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Ivanjica (3.3km)
Airports close to Glijački Potok
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (154.1km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (160.6km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (181.9km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (186.3km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (212km)