Traveling Luck for Šljivići, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Sljivici?What's around Sljivici?
Wikipedia near Sljivici
Where to stay near Šljivići
The timezone in Sljivici is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:05 and Sunset at 16:03. It's light
Latitude. 43.5728°, Longitude. 20.2053°
Satellite map around Šljivići
Loading map of Šljivići and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Šljivići, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Šljivići (0km)
- Zarići (1.7km)
- Bedina Varoš (2.2km)
- Ivanjica (2.6km)
- Popovići (2.9km)
- Sađavac (3.2km)
- Sveštica (3.3km)
- Glavinići (3.5km)
- Grbići (3.6km)
- Danilivoći (4.3km)
- Mala (4.3km)
- Grbići (4.4km)
- Kaluševici (4.8km)
- Crnjevo (4.8km)
- Jevac (4.8km)
- Ristići (5km)
- Bukovica (5.2km)
- Kolonija (5.3km)
- Stanići (5.4km)
- Međurečje (5.6km)
- Milosavljevići (6.2km)
- Lisa (6.7km)
- Čitluk (6.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Šljivići
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Siminac Most (5.6km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Mucina Voda (5.4km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Moravica (4.1km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Jevačke Stene (5.2km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Ivanjica (4.2km)
Airports close to Šljivići
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (153.6km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (162.4km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (180.6km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (184km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (209.6km)