Traveling Luck for Varjače, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Varjace?What's around Varjace?
Wikipedia near Varjace
Where to stay near Varjače
The timezone in Varjace is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:09 and Sunset at 16:29. It's light
Latitude. 43.6131°, Longitude. 20.1497°
Satellite map around Varjače
Loading map of Varjače and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Varjače, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Varjače (0km)
- Grbići (3.2km)
- Rijeka (3.2km)
- Senići (3.2km)
- Mala (3.6km)
- Bukovica (3.7km)
- Lisa (3.9km)
- Kolonija (4.5km)
- Nikolići (4.6km)
- Popovići (4.7km)
- Radaljevo (4.8km)
- Jevac (4.9km)
- Brđani (5.4km)
- Podmalić (5.5km)
- Ðokovići (5.7km)
- Danilivoći (5.9km)
- Klepani (5.9km)
- Sađavac (6.3km)
- Kruševlje (6.3km)
- Vratonjići (6.7km)
- Drenova (7km)
- Žirovanj (7.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Varjače
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Siminac Most (3.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Vulov Točak (3.4km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Vratonjski Vrh (7.1km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Jastrebac (3.9km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Moravica (3.8km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Jevačke Stene (3.1km)
Airports close to Varjače
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (157.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (160.9km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (174.4km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (186km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (209.9km)