Traveling Luck for Sađavac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Sadavac?What's around Sadavac?
Wikipedia near Sadavac
Where to stay near Sađavac
Also known as Sadevac, Sađevac
The timezone in Sadavac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:41 and Sunset at 16:08. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5969°, Longitude. 20.2119°
Satellite map around Sađavac
Loading map of Sađavac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sađavac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Sađavac (0km)
- Sveštica (1.6km)
- Kolonija (2.5km)
- Mala (2.7km)
- Ivanjica (2.8km)
- Bukovica (2.9km)
- Šljivići (3.2km)
- Popovići (3.3km)
- Bedina Varoš (3.7km)
- Lisa (4.1km)
- Grbići (4.1km)
- Drenova (4.1km)
- Ocokoljići (4.6km)
- Zarići (4.9km)
- Crnjevo (5.1km)
- Vratonjići (5.1km)
- Milicevići (5.6km)
- Kušići (5.8km)
- Obrenovići (5.9km)
- Danilivoći (6.1km)
- Jevac (6.1km)
- Glavinići (6.2km)
- Jolovići (6.3km)
- Varjače (6.3km)
- Nikolići (6.7km)
- Grbići (6.8km)
- Lauši (6.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Sađavac
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Jevačke Stene (5.4km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Siminac Most (3.3km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Mucina Voda (5.1km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Vratonjski Vrh (5.5km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Moravica (4.5km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Ivanjica (5.1km)
Airports close to Sađavac
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (156km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (159.2km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (180.6km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (187km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (212.3km)