Traveling Luck for Lisanska, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Lisanska?What's around Lisanska?
Wikipedia near Lisanska
Where to stay near Lisanska
The timezone in Lisanska is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:02 and Sunset at 16:02. It's light
Latitude. 43.6225°, Longitude. 20.1900°
Satellite map around Lisanska
Loading map of Lisanska and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lisanska, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Lisa (0.2km)
- Kolonija (1.4km)
- Bukovica (1.6km)
- Mala (2.7km)
- Nikolići (2.7km)
- Vratonjići (2.8km)
- Drenova (3km)
- Sađavac (3.9km)
- Varjače (4km)
- Lauši (4.2km)
- Grbići (4.3km)
- Ajdačići (4.8km)
- Popovići (4.9km)
- Brđani (5km)
- Radaljevo (5.2km)
- Soldatovići (5.3km)
- Milicevići (5.3km)
- Sveštica (5.3km)
- Marići (5.8km)
- Jolovići (6km)
- Ocokoljići (6km)
- Žirovanj (6.1km)
- Ðokovići (6.4km)
- Rijeka (6.4km)
- Šljivići (6.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Lisanska
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Sadevac (5.7km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Siminac Most (1.3km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Jastrebac (4.9km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Vratonjski Vrh (3.3km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Moravica (5.1km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Jevačke Stene (5.4km)
Airports close to Lisanska
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (156km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (159.9km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (177.9km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (188.9km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (213.3km)