Traveling Luck for Radaljevo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Radaljevo?What's around Radaljevo?
Wikipedia near Radaljevo
Where to stay near Radaljevo
The timezone in Radaljevo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:35 and Sunset at 16:12. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6392°, Longitude. 20.1511°
Satellite map around Radaljevo
Loading map of Radaljevo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Radaljevo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Radaljevo (1.4km)
- Brđani (2.1km)
- Ðokovići (2.4km)
- Nikolići (2.6km)
- Rijeka (3.1km)
- Varjače (3.4km)
- Žirovanj (3.9km)
- Lisa (4.1km)
- Podmalić (4.6km)
- Bukovica (5.2km)
- Jovanovići (5.2km)
- Ajdačići (5.3km)
- Kolonija (5.5km)
- Mala (5.8km)
- Divljaka (5.9km)
- Vratonjići (5.9km)
- Divljaka (6km)
- Lauši (6.2km)
- Grbići (6.2km)
- Senići (6.3km)
- Korita (6.3km)
- Miloševići (6.6km)
- Mirkovići (6.6km)
- Drenova (6.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Radaljevo
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Garevinska Kosa (6km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Siminac Most (4.7km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Arhanđel (6.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Vulov Točak (5.7km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Dubovac (6.2km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Vratonjski Vrh (6.1km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Jevačke Stene (6.5km)
Airports close to Radaljevo
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (154.1km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (163.7km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (174km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (189km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (212.5km)