Traveling Luck for Letik, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Letik?What's around Letik?
Wikipedia near Letik
Where to stay near Letik
The timezone in Letik is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:00 and Sunset at 16:03. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.1931°, Longitude. 20.2872°
Satellite map around Letik
Loading map of Letik and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Letik, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Rogatac (1.2km)
- Prisoje (1.4km)
- Dragaljevina (1.6km)
- Žabren (1.8km)
- Bujca (2km)
- Kućevska Mahala (3.1km)
- Sokolovica (4km)
- Praštevina (4.3km)
- Janačko Polje (4.9km)
- Rakovac (5km)
- Okose (5.2km)
- Gornje Buće (5.3km)
- Pružanj (5.4km)
- Živaljiće (5.7km)
- Bele Vode (5.8km)
- Donje Buće (5.9km)
- Troštica (6.1km)
- Štitare (6.2km)
- Senjak (6.2km)
- Batinići (6.4km)
- Kuline (6.7km)
- Pačevina (6.8km)
- Goševo (6.9km)
- Poljice (7.4km)
- Tvrdoševo (7.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Letik
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (7.2km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Vijenac (2.1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Adžovo Brdo (4.3km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Letik (0km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Žabren (4.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Štitarski Potok (2.5km)
Airports close to Letik
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (109km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (148.6km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (183.5km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (207.7km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (211.8km)