Traveling Luck for Bjeliš, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Bjelis?What's around Bjelis?
Wikipedia near Bjelis
Where to stay near Bjeliš
The timezone in Bjelis is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:08 and Sunset at 16:02. It's light
Latitude. 43.9553°, Longitude. 20.1481°
Satellite map around Bjeliš
Loading map of Bjeliš and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bjeliš, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Gornji Karanci (3km)
- Navosela (3.1km)
- Donji Karanci (3.6km)
- Kamenica (3.7km)
- Čarapići (3.8km)
- Odžići (4km)
- Šumljakovina (4.9km)
- Glavaj (5.1km)
- Rošci (5.3km)
- Lokva (6.2km)
- Ljubičići (6.4km)
- Gornja Dobrinja (6.5km)
- Papratište (6.5km)
- Maćići (6.7km)
- Tučkovo (7.1km)
- Pranjani (7.1km)
- Pavlovići (7.3km)
- Caganje (7.8km)
- Srednja Dobrinja (7.8km)
- Međuvršje (7.8km)
- Tabanovići (8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Bjeliš
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Tešovića Kosa (2.1km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Osoje (4.4km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Sava (7.4km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Ovčar Banja (7.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Bjeliš (0km)
Airports close to Bjeliš
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (113.1km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (172.2km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (200.1km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (231.2km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (235.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bjeliš
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (188.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.