Traveling Luck for Gliječa, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Glijeca?What's around Glijeca?
Wikipedia near Glijeca
Where to stay near Gliječa
Also known as Glijec
The timezone in Glijeca is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:32 and Sunset at 17:14. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5822°, Longitude. 20.1936°
Satellite map around Gliječa
Loading map of Gliječa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gliječa, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Popovići (1.3km)
- Šljivići (1.7km)
- Sađavac (2.6km)
- Mala (2.7km)
- Grbići (2.7km)
- Zarići (3km)
- Sveštica (3.5km)
- Danilivoći (3.6km)
- Ivanjica (3.6km)
- Bedina Varoš (3.6km)
- Bukovica (3.7km)
- Jevac (3.8km)
- Kolonija (4km)
- Kaluševici (4.6km)
- Glavinići (5.1km)
- Grbići (5.1km)
- Lisa (5.3km)
- Varjače (5.8km)
- Crnjevo (6km)
- Ristići (6.2km)
- Stanići (6.2km)
- Senići (6.3km)
- Drenova (6.5km)
Accommodation around Gliječa
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Siminac Most (4.1km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Mucina Voda (6.4km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Moravica (2.6km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Ivanjica (5.6km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Jevačke Stene (3.7km)
Airports close to Gliječa
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (155.2km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (161.2km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (179.2km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (184.5km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (209.7km)