Traveling Luck for Ćava, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Cava?What's around Cava?
Wikipedia near Cava
Where to stay near Ćava
The timezone in Cava is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:55 and Sunset at 16:48. It's light
Latitude. 43.6669°, Longitude. 20.7086°
Satellite map around Ćava
Loading map of Ćava and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ćava, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Trebićska Mala (1.4km)
- Dragosinjci (2.3km)
- Metikoši (2.3km)
- Trešnjar (4km)
- Cerovak (4.2km)
- Kamidžora (4.9km)
- Kovanluk (5km)
- Ribnica (5.9km)
- Ratina (6km)
- Žiča (6.3km)
- Pančevo (6.4km)
- Gradi (6.5km)
- Kamenica (6.9km)
- Gotovac (6.9km)
- Vis (7.2km)
- Zaklopača (7.5km)
- Kamenčka Mala (7.7km)
- Kraljevo (7.9km)
- Vrba (7.9km)
- Vukušica (8km)
- Magnohrom (8.2km)
- Meljanica (8.3km)
Accommodation around Ćava
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Ozren (7.1km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Stepandelo (6.6km)
- a burial site.
- Vraneško Groblje (6.4km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Žiča (5.9km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Malo Brdo (5.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Vrpska Glava (5.9km)
Airports close to Ćava
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (146.9km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (154.4km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (241km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ćava
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (200.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.