Traveling Luck for Draževiće, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Drazevice?What's around Drazevice?
Wikipedia near Drazevice
Where to stay near Draževiće
Also known as Drazevici, Draževići
The timezone in Drazevice is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:02 and Sunset at 16:44. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.2353°, Longitude. 20.2025°
Satellite map around Draževiće
Loading map of Draževiće and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Draževiće, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Draževiće (0km)
- Duga Poljana (3km)
- Bronjska Mahala (3.6km)
- Kamešnica (3.9km)
- Gornja Mahala (4.1km)
- Gornja Mahala (4.2km)
- Goluban (4.2km)
- Donje Buće (4.4km)
- Žitniće (4.5km)
- Gornje Buće (4.6km)
- Lazine (4.8km)
- Bele Vode (5.1km)
- Sehova Mahala (5.2km)
- Ljutaje (5.5km)
- Petine (5.7km)
- Sušica (5.9km)
- Raspoganče (6.6km)
- Brnjica (6.7km)
- Veskoviće (6.7km)
- Koškovo (6.8km)
- Koškovo (6.8km)
- Kokošiće (6.9km)
- Sredojevići (7.1km)
- Kućevska Mahala (7.4km)
- Međugora (7.5km)
- Vrapci (7.6km)
- Budakovac (7.7km)
- Kneževac (8.1km)
- Šare (8.2km)
- Dragaljevina (8.2km)
- Stup (8.4km)
- Žabren (8.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Draževiće
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (7.9km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Međugorsko Polje (5.9km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Turćilovo (1.3km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Adžovo Brdo (6.8km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Sulaževa Ćuprija (4km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Pometenik (6.2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Kurilovo (7.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Rasanska Reka (6km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Pometenik (3.1km)
Airports close to Draževiće
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (118.5km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (147.4km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (180km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (193.9km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (206.5km)