Traveling Luck for Drečinovac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Drecinovac?What's around Drecinovac?
Wikipedia near Drecinovac
Where to stay near Drečinovac
Also known as Dracinovac, Dračinovac
The timezone in Drecinovac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:56 and Sunset at 15:54. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6297°, Longitude. 22.1917°
Satellite map around Drečinovac
Loading map of Drečinovac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Drečinovac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Dubrave (1.3km)
- Gradište (2km)
- Selište (2.1km)
- Laz (2.6km)
- Vinski Del (2.6km)
- Gložanica (2.7km)
- Gorela Šuma (2.8km)
- Bara (2.8km)
- Viča (3.1km)
- Bacanica (3.2km)
- Del (3.4km)
- Nerezine (3.6km)
- Golemo Polje (3.7km)
- Gornja Dubrava (3.8km)
- Graničica (3.8km)
- Dmitrovik (3.9km)
- Ključ (4km)
- Jezero (4.1km)
- Srednji Del (4.2km)
- Petrov Grob (4.3km)
- Zabel (4.4km)
- Donja Dubrava (4.4km)
- Virovi (4.4km)
- Lastovačko Polje (4.5km)
- Gornje Polje (4.5km)
- Žabar (4.6km)
- Krst (4.6km)
- Ljubin Del (4.7km)
- Ratovica (4.7km)
- Režinci (4.7km)
- Tršinski Del (4.8km)
Accommodation around Drečinovac
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Šiba (4km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ždrelo (2.7km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Golemo Bilo (3.1km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- Dobra Sreća (4.9km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Osrednik (4.1km)
Airports close to Drečinovac
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (169.1km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (177.6km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (183.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Drečinovac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (213.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.