Traveling Luck for Dvorište, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Dvoriste?What's around Dvoriste?
Wikipedia near Dvoriste
Where to stay near Dvorište
The timezone in Dvoriste is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:37 and Sunset at 16:02. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.0975°, Longitude. 21.5067°
Satellite map around Dvorište
Loading map of Dvorište and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dvorište, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Velika Sokolica (2.4km)
- Nabat (2.4km)
- Veliki Pastorak (2.5km)
- Sorina Padina (2.8km)
- Mali Pastorak (3.4km)
- Gorunjski Vrh (3.5km)
- Koševo (3.7km)
- Krš (3.9km)
- Maćija (3.9km)
- Oštri Vrh (4.4km)
- Komarski Breg (4.7km)
- Šarene Vode (4.8km)
- Belo Brdo (5km)
- Ðula-Deligrad (5.7km)
- Miladinovo Brdo (5.8km)
- Veliko Brdo (5.9km)
- Trujićovo Brdo (5.9km)
- Oštri Vrh (6.2km)
- Ðula (7.2km)
- Trstenjak (7.3km)
Accommodation around Dvorište
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Jelova Kosa (6.2km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Manasija (3.5km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Bela Crkva (4.6km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Muve (7km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Despotovac (4.3km)
Airports close to Dvorište
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (145.5km)
Caransebes(CSB), Caransebes, Romania (184.7km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (224.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Dvorište
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (137.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.